Keep small jobs small when a large spool of wire is too much. The Universal Spool Adapter quickly adapts most full size wire-feeders and integrated MIG machines to use a 4 inch (1lb or 2lb) spool without altering the standardized 2 inch spindle assembly.
Part Number: SPLADAPTER
- It positions the small spool close to the wire inlet guide of the wire feed drive rolls which promotes a smoother feed of wire.
- It allows you to use a 4 inch spool for small jobs when the expense of a larger spool of welding wire cannot be justified.
- For use on full size welders such as Millermatic 212/200/252, Lincoln Wirematic 200/250, Hobart Betamig 200 and wire feeders such as S22 50/60/70 series, LN25, LN9, LN7 and more.
- Large rubber grommet to align the spool and wire with the inlet guide drive roll system.
- Polybag with header card POP packaging for attractive displays
- Made in USA