- Digital Display
- Welding Current Adjustment
- Power On Light
- Alarm Light – overheat
- Alarm Light – electronics malfunction
- Positive Port
- Negative port
- Input Power Cable
- Input Power Cable connection to the machine
- On/Off Switch
Single-phase inverter with voltage reduction for direct current welding using coated electrodes of diameters
1/16″ – 1/8”.
The current is continuously adjustable using the current adjustment knob (2).
- HOT START – Easy ignition of the welding arc.
- ARC FORCE – Eliminates Electrode Sticking to the
- VRD – Reduce voltage at the no-load condition for
- SMART FAN – Power saving and reduction of dust
as well as improved fan working life.
- DUAL VOLTAGE – automatically identify the
power grid voltage (110V or 220V) and operates
accordingly 110V-220V adapter included.
- EXCELLENT FOR WORKING WITH GENERATORS –
The machine can work with a wide range of input